05 Novembre 2018 alle 21:40
Here are the 5 criteria suggested by Fujitsu's report to successfully transform the investment into technology:
1. Understanding the real demands and needs. Each transformation strategy must be supported by realistic goals, without introducing innovative tools at all costs.
2. Adapt tools to the end-users. In many companies, those who design is not aligned with those who will then use the technology. For successful digitization, it is essential that end users collaborate on digitization.
3. Promote innovation. Everyone must understand the reasons for adopting a new technological solution, how it is integrated into the digital transformation strategy and what benefits it will bring to work.
4. Invest on the traininig of the collaborators. The investment must not be an end in itself, the collaborators will have to be trained to use the technologies introduced and involved in the digitization of the company.
5. Progress from the first investment. When the new solution is introduced, it must be considered to be only at the beginning of the transformation, it is necessary to set up working groups that offer adequate feedback on the new technology.
Some collaborative projects of digital transformation have recently been presented, aiming to be a success here in Italy. These are two real cases to follow in their respective developments: on the one hand, Ambition Italy of Microsoft, on the other Blue Project of Lenovo and SAP.
A. Last September Microsoft announced Ambizione Italia, a project to accelerate digital transformation in Italy, taking advantage of the opportunities offered by Artificial Intelligence and advanced training. Partners in the forefront of the initiative The Adecco Group, LinkedIn, Invitalia, Cariplo Factory and Fondazione Mondo Digitale. Over 2 million young people, students, NEETs and professionals throughout Italy will be involved by 2020, training over 500,000 people and certifying 50,000 professionals.
Silvia Candiani, Amministratore Delegato di Microsoft Italia ha commentato l'adozione di questo progetto spiegando che le aziende italiane si mostrano sempre più interessate all’Artificial Intelligence, ma dalla nuova ricerca Microsoft-EY emerge un ritardo: solo il 15% delle imprese nostrane ha dichiarato di esser andata oltre lo sviluppo di progetti pilota, rispetto alla media europea del 32%. Per avere successo nell’AI occorre poter contare su competenze avanzate.
Silvia Candiani, Microsoft Italy’s CEO commented the adoption of this project explaining that Italian companies are more and more interested on Artificial Intelligence, but from the new Microsoft-EY research a delay emerges: only 15% of Italian companies have declared to have gone beyond the development of pilot projects, compared to the European average of 32%.
Microsoft wants to fight the digital mismatch, answering the need of the labor market, digital skills and continuous updates to keep up with the times, and investing 100 million for professional training.
B. Lenovo and SAP have presented in Milan Blue Project, a project realized to bring the digital transformation into a historical company of ICT, Sirti. It is also a cultural transformation that involved the workers and has seen a close collaboration between CEO and Personnel Management.
From a technological point of view, the use of the two Lenovo ThinkSystem appliances simplified the management, allowing an easily system for future needs with a budget in line with expectations. When the project is completed, in mid-2019, Sirti will have completed its digital platform of key processes and will be able to think about using advanced business intelligence models.